Goal for this week
- Reach 3 points on Moonlight Serenade
- passacaglie, beast mode 3rd and 4th
- America, get solid and look at notes
Long term goal
- Grade 5 11 Nov
Notes 21 Oct
- Metronome at 68. This fixes speed and consistency
- Dynamics large
- Do these three points and it’s pretty much ready!
- don’t do extra note 45
Notes 14 Oct
- No gaps in pedal. Use your fingers to be smooth
- Perfect phrasing/dynamics. Make sure softs are soft.
- Don’t stop
- Get beast mode on the third and fourth pages by practicing four bars at a time and identifying key mistakes. Focus on this because it is one of the last things that you need to do out of the entire exam.
- Softs need to be softer, don’t lift your fingers of the keys, you can also use soft pedal
- Keep a steady speed instead of a very fast one. It will make it much easier to record.