Goal for this week
- finish tarentelle and moonlight
Long term goal
- Grade 5 exam
Notes 14 Dec
- DO NOT go from the start. Must go from the difficult sections. Very simple but important. Don’t mess around too much
- Aim for rhythm consistent
- Phrasing must be done. soft when low and loud when high
- see wrong notes on page
Notes 7 Dec
- middle section, you need to watch for notes and position
- practice quality needs to increase
- pay attention to dynamics this week
- after that, do consistency.
Notes 30 Nov
- finish this week!
- also finish this week maybe?
- read accurately!
Notes 23 Nov
- keep up the accurate reading
- make sure bar 6 is split into 3 beats. also, starting mf not too loud, save it for later
- Work on ‘clearness’ this week
- bar 17, make sure you are counting in twos
- bar 23, slower, but much more expression
Notes 4 Nov
- keep triplets up in all sections
- goal bar 33
- tighter rhythm in bar 1-18
- not too fast last page, keep speed constant, count in 2 crotchets
- missing D# here
- count number of chords here
- fade away towards the end, slow down on last 6
Notes 28 Oct
- check position here
- goal bar 24
- keep relaxed speed
- fix wrong notes
Notes 21 Oct
- connect sections. This is all about getting it clear and concise. Don’t rush!
- bar 37, check coordination
Notes 14 Oct
- Watch for G#, check your LH position.
- You really need to turn on with your reading this week.
- Goal bar 17
- middle section is like in slow motion.
Notes 7 Oct
- go slow, don’t rush triplets
- wrong note map
- bar 20