Goal for this week
- Nuvole: Have ‘pattern’ sections correct speed. (1-20, 35-end)
- Fix You: Would be cool to have last page done if possible.
Long term goal
Grade 6 exam early-mid 2021
- amplitude of phrasing?
- type of phrasing
- is it refined
- be ‘active in terms of interpretation
Notes Oct 19 2020
- Think about harmonic differences between first and second half. how is the difference represented in the music? there many options
- When phrasing, do softs very soft increased effect
- Continue to focus on second half
- Get more of this doen
- Eiunaudi uses hyper-phrasing in his performance. You can do the same.
Notes Oct 12 2020
- bar 5 ti ta ta ti rhythm
- use lots of pedal
- still need to improve fundamentals a lot
- The big idea of this piece is to gradually increase both speed and dynamic for the entire piece. This is difficult but if you pull it off it is very effective
- bar 50 LH different
- splitting into two seconds, first section:
- keep up tempo and momentum
- second section:
- just learn the thing lmao. Start from bar 31 instead of the start, go four bars at a time.