Goal for this week
- Arpeggios diminished 7th
- Prepare Allegro, fix List C notes and balance is most important
- Pick a extra list (see the songs above on the new playlist)
Long term goal
Notes 20 Oct
- Dominant of Eb, Make sure you have Bb in it
- Diminishes for homework
- check notes 16 LH onwards
- bar 21, missing notes
- bar 23 rests
- mp dolce, no short notes, calm.
- missing note bar 30
- missing LH notes
- G# here
- 3rd page in general, more phrasing. Follow markings. Try not to get LH involved
- WATCH OUT FOR LAZY mp dolce in LH sections. Still lots of incorrect LH. This can be fixed by just doing LH by itself.
Notes 13 Oct
- still need dynamics and check notes
- technique is great but you need CORRECT fingering and CORRECT inversions
- Dominant 7ths this week, check fingering as well.
- balance needs to be correct. Overall LH needs to be softer, RH clear. This is the most important thing today.
- Here top RH needs to be louder. That’s why there’s an accent. MIDDLE IS ALWAYS SOFTER
- bar 15-16 LH as soft as possible. Also watch coordination with tie here, trill should not coordinate with note
- una corda, soft pedal
- to get ppp leave a bit of space when doing pp to get softer
- RH in STILL WRONG here
- Check notes from last week, there are many of the same wrong notes.
Notes 7 Oct
- Are you starting in the right spot?
- funny notes in bar 2
- Do dynamics
- Inversions are the same notes, just in different spots and different fingering
- Arpeggios seperate hands need to be good this week.
- You need correct balance
- bar 9 rhythm!
- bar 15 first RH note with rest
- bar 21 G# in RH
- 29-30, watch RH notes, LH doesn’t go down
- bar 41, Eb missing
- bar 43 F LH
- bar 44, LH F
- 52-54, many wrong notes, go hands seperate
- ending, there needs to be right amount of notes!